Position: Media Sales Specialist
Available: March 27, 2014
Increase and develop revenue through the effective process of selling and marketing the resources of ABC 33/40 and ABC 33/40's interactive media outlets. Achieve budgeted goals of revenue for TV, New Business, Internet, Mobile and Digital by showing initiative and creativity through a marketing approach to sales.
1. Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising preferred, or equivalent work experience will be considered.
2. Broadcast sales experience in a Sales/Marketing related field preferred.
3. Effective oral and written communication skills and mathematical proficiency.
4. Required to drive personal vehicle to client locations throughout Designated Market Area (DMA) on a daily basis and outside DMA on occasion when required.
5. Able to attend work regularly.
6. Available to work irregular hours, weekends, and holidays.
7. Capable of handling the physical and mental requirements including:
Send Your Resume To ABC 33/40 News:
Alabama's ABC 33/40
Human Resources Department
800 Concourse Pkwy - Suite 200
Birmingham, AL 35244
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 205-982-3928
No Phone Calls Please
It is the Station's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national, origin, sex, or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Also it is the Station's policy to promote the realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive, continuing program of specific practices designed to ensure the full realization of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex and any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.