Position: Digital Sales Specialist
Date: July 11, 2013
Available: July, 11 2013
SUMMARY: Increase and develop revenue through the effective process of selling and marketing the resources of ABC 33/40 and ABC 33/40's interactive media outlets. Achieve budgeted goals of revenue for Internet/Mobile and Digital by showing initiative and creativity through a marketing approach to sales.
1. Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising preferred, or equivalent work experience will be considered.
2. Digital sales experience in a Sales/Marketing related field preferred.
3. Effective oral and written communication skills and mathematical proficiency.
4. Proficient knowledge of how to use the Internet and with Smartphones and Tablets.
5. Required to drive personal vehicle to client locations throughout Designated Market Area (DMA) on a daily basis and outside DMA on occasion when required.
6. Able to attend work regularly.
7. Available to work irregular hours, weekends, and holidays.
8. Capable of handling the physical and mental requirements including:
Send Your Resume To ABC 33/40 News:
Alabama's ABC 33/40
Human Resources Department
800 Concourse Pkwy - Suite 200
Birmingham, AL 35244
Or email us at email@example.com or fax your resume to 205-982-3928
No Phone Calls Please
It is the Station's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national, origin, sex, or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Also it is the Station's policy to promote the realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive, continuing program of specific practices designed to ensure the full realization of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex and any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.