The Jefferson-Shelby branch of Red Cross is hosting its fifth annual Paint the Town Red digital arts festival on April 20, 2013. Open to all ages, this event is growing into one of Birmingham's premier outdoor events, enables Red Cross to continue providing services to our community and features digital art pieces from around the globe.
• PTTR is Saturday, April 20, 7pm-12am, at the intersection of 19th St. S. and Powell Ave.
• PTTR is an outdoor digital arts festival benefiting American Red Cross -- 2012 featured 4,000 attendees and raised over $60,000 for ARC
• PTTR features innovative, interactive and cutting edge multimedia/digital art work and music from across the globe… all projected onto the streets and structures of downtown Birmingham
• Additional features include multiple concerts (live music), street entertainment and Birmingham's nationally recognized food scene.
• March 27-April 15, attendees can take advantage of a combo-sale ticket opportunity with PTTR and the Birmingham Barons. Tickets for both PTTR and Baron's April 20th baseball game will available at a discounted price.