1. Place 6 tortillas (6-8" each) in a large mixing bowl. Add 6 tablespoons red enchilada sauce. Dip each tortilla in the sauce to coat. Set bowl aside bowl and let soak.
2. Spray small casserole pan (5 x 13) with non-stick coating.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine:
1 ¼ cups mashed sweet potatoes
2/3 cups canned black beans (drained)
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup diced red bell pepper
¼ cup frozen corn
¼ cup diced green chilies
3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
1 ½ tablespoons diced onion
1 ½ tablespoons diced green onion
2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
1 teaspoon lime juice
½ teaspoon minced garlic
.½ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
4. Remove a soaking tortilla and place on lined pan. Fill with ¼ cup of potato mixture. Roll tightly and place in prepared pan, seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
5. Pour 6 tablespoons green enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas. Sprinkle ⅓ cup of Cheddar cheese over sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake covered for 30 minutes (use foil). Remove foil and bake uncovered for 10 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted. SERVE HOT with sour cream!