Tulsa School Evacuated After Towel Dispenser Catches Fire - ABC 33/40 - Birmingham News, Weather, Sports

Tulsa School Evacuated After Towel Dispenser Catches Fire

Posted: Updated:

Fire alarms sound Tuesday afternoon at Hale High School, and it's not a drill.

A source tells KTUL.com the fire alarms sounded at the campus just after 3:00pm and that everyone was told to leave the building.

Officials said it was caused by a paper towel dispenser in a bathroom that caught fire.  The fire was put out quickly.

The fire activated the sprinklers.

No one was hurt.