Caramel Iced Coffee (makes one large glass):
- Place brewed (double strength) coffee in refrigerator, to chill in advance. Freshly brewed, hand-crafted coffee (Chemex) may be used as well.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and fill 2/3 with iced coffee.
- Add vanilla flavoring syrup* to sweeten slightly.
- Fill remainder of glass with whole milk.
- Pour contents of glass into shaker.
- Drizzle inside of a tall glass with your favorite caramel sauce, fill with ice cubes.
- Shake iced coffee for about 5 seconds; Pour over ice into tall glass.
- Add small dollop of whipped cream and serve with a straw.
* Can be purchased in stores selling a wide range of coffee-related products